This Friday James and I decided to try a new place to eat...MIRKO and it was really good. James had gotten a Sweet Jack coupon for there and so we decided to use it. Our plan was to go eat late, run home and let the dogs out and then head back to Demonbreun to The Tin Roof so I could see Chris Weaver play. After we went home to let the dogs out we never made it back out :-(
Anyway, I wanted James and I to take a picture since we hadn't in a while...we took a really great one, but there was no memory card in the camera :-( Then by the time I got the card in Billy was whining and wanting to be in the picture...so here is what we ended up with:
I do love that Bill Bill. He loves the camera!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment