Previously I talked about the great turn over at the shelter and I even dedicated a post to my furry friend Harpeth. I would just like to mention that since I have been going to the shelter for just over a month now...all of these sweet babies have been adopted!!! And these are just the ones that I came in contact with...many others have been rescued as well and I am so thrilled for them. I am so happy that only one original dog still remains. And I am hopeful that I will see her go home very soon!!!!
Hank
Moon Shadow
Duncan
Terry
Ginger
Cleo
Marcus
Taylor
Sugar
Coco
Mickey
Carlin
Harpeth
Daisey
Laker
Mozarella
Honey
Emma
Dixie Doo
Mudbug
Atlanta
Ashley
Brady
Weebles Gracie
Pepper Jack
Holly
Morgan
Morgan
Layla
Thank you to their families and thank you to those who participate in fostering and rescuing...
so many lives saved by you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment