I Love You Jack!!! Good Luck To You!!!
Our Family
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Sweet Jack Has Gone Home!!!!
Over the past few weeks Jack has definitely become one of my favorites. Its not too hard to figure out why...He is a lab mix...He is a He...His name is Jack & He is adorable. He is a black lab mix with just a hint of brown in his coat on his back. He is under 50 lbs and about 2 years old. One of the things I love about Jack is his sweetness...but he also has amazing energy. He could jump so high in his kennel straight up & almost hit is head. He was amazing in the pen. If someone worked with him he could be an amazing frisbee, trick dog. I found out that this weekend he was adopted!!!! I am so so happy for him. I really wanted to see him one last time because I didn't really say good bye. But, he was the last dog I walked last Sunday, I saved him for last cause I love him so much...maybe my heart kind of knew he'd get his break & have someone decide he was the one for them. I hope he has an amazing new home & life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment