What was so surprising this year was:
N-O
Rascal Flatts
N-O
Keith Urban
N-O
Taylor Swift
N-O
Sugarland
N-O
George Strait
Rascal Flatts
N-O
Keith Urban
N-O
Taylor Swift
N-O
Sugarland
N-O
George Strait
Lady A and Miranda Lambert seemed to be the lucky ones this round. I was really happy for all of them!!!!
One thing I think is new or relatively new is the way they do the "New Artist of The Year" Awards. I am not sure how I feel about this, but they have 3 nominees for each of the following three categories: "New Solo Vocalist", "New Vocal Duo", "New Vocal Group". Then they take the winner of each of those and put those final three in the category of "New Artist of The Year" and then there is a final winner from that who is recognized at the show. I know they are always trying to cut things out to keep things from being so long at the show but this really makes it hard for those new comers. I guess if they win their original category they do get recognition, but not at the show, which is really a cool part of it. Anyway, that's all I will say about that. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good awards show!
One thing I think is new or relatively new is the way they do the "New Artist of The Year" Awards. I am not sure how I feel about this, but they have 3 nominees for each of the following three categories: "New Solo Vocalist", "New Vocal Duo", "New Vocal Group". Then they take the winner of each of those and put those final three in the category of "New Artist of The Year" and then there is a final winner from that who is recognized at the show. I know they are always trying to cut things out to keep things from being so long at the show but this really makes it hard for those new comers. I guess if they win their original category they do get recognition, but not at the show, which is really a cool part of it. Anyway, that's all I will say about that. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good awards show!

No comments:
Post a Comment