Back in the day house sitting C&L was a little challenging, but once you got their mannerisms down your good. Then we added Bill to the mix and it took a little getting use to but he as well as the girls adjusted. I was always so proud of his ability to listen to me when I thought the girls were about to fight and I was able to remove him from the situation perfectly. So I finally got house sitting with all 3 dogs down, then there was a move and we adjusted to the new house and all changes that came along with that.
NOW, we have Bailey...totally different story. A few weeks ago we did one night with the 4 dogs and learned ALOT! Bailey is a bad listener, has no self control and thinks the girls are either fun playful puppies or toys. Cagney and Lacey don't like Billy, but they HATE Bailey!!! She gets in their face all spastic and batts them with her paws. Its definitely a fight waiting to happen, so Bailey is not allowed near C&L together or individually. So we are trying to figure out how to do this with all of us.
So far we have survived and thanks to the beautiful weather my dogs have spent lots and lots of time outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment