Our Family

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oooops! I Forgot Easter


Easter 2010 was an absolutely beautiful day. Billy and his kids + Lindsey and Mom and Larry and I all gathered in Orlinda to visit Mama Helen and Dada Gene to celebrate. Because is was so nice outside we were able to eat lunch and visit on the porch and play a few games of corn hole. It was really nice to get together and just visit. It had been awhile and I think everyone needed the family time.

Here are a few pictures of everyone having fun, relaxing, playing corn hole, or just throwing the football. And by the way the baby you see in the pictures is a baby doll. Blake's gf Lindsey had to keep the doll for a class...it was one of those that really cries and everything. Anyway, Mama Helen loved the doll and definitely thought it was real...but no worries no new babies in this family just yet ;-)

















Finally, we did get a good group picture. We were definitely missing a lovely lady in this picture. We love you Sharon!

No comments: