Our Family

Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Days!!!!

Mom and I have two days til the race this Saturday. I am a little worried about the hills and the weather, and of course just making it though those 13.1 miles. Can’t wait to see how we do! Say an extra prayer for us, we will be out there bright and early Saturday morning...rain or shine. If any of you go out and watch…just letting you know the spectators and cheerleaders are so encouraging!!! They really do keep you going and keep your adrenaline going. If it wasn’t for them and the bands it would be so much harder.


These Girls Were My Favorite Cheerleaders Last Year!


And if you never have watched the race before, it is awesome. The course goes by my house and I watched it the last few years and I just think it is the coolest thing. Seeing all those people running all at once is just really cool. I’d also like to give mention to the volunteers. The people out there passing out water and sports drinks and oranges are so awesome. My friend Liz is volunteering this year and we are also very thankful to them…they are so wonderful. And finally, I am sure there are more people I know running but one of my co-workers, Pam is also running. She is really good, I know she will do great!


Good luck to all!!!

No comments: