So last shelter day was really different, but today was different too! When I got to the shelter half the dogs had already been walked. There was a group of people walking them that I guess got there early and the workers had them get the dogs out instead of clean. Anyway, this made for a day of fewer walks but lots of dog time for me.
Beans and I got to take a walk. He is a very unique looking dog and I'm really surprised he is still there. We had a good time walkung, talking & exploring.
Zeitlin was a new dog to me. She was a smaller older tan dog...but very sweet. We actually took two laps around the yard because she refused to go inside the first time.
I went out to the front and found Captain running around like crazy. I couldn't believe he was back...but I loved seeing him and I know he will find a wonderful home soon. He is just too adorable!!!
Bonnie and I didn't walk, but I got some great kennel time with her and gave her lots of love. She has the best face and I love her so so so much!!!!
Romeo is another one of my favs...he had already been out too...so we just had some special play time.
Lucky and I went for a walk and I really like him. He is black and medium sized and just has this precious face. Alot like a girl I love here before...Gigi :-)
Buddy Tyson had already been out too. I like his eyes...he was in a really big kennel so we wrestled around for a bit too.
Then I saw Betty, she was just a pup sleeping oh so hard. I couldn't resist. I got on the ground and just loved on her. She was absolutely adorable.
Then I went up front to see what was going on again with Captain and I saw these two guys in the front room. Kenny thought one of them was named Bandit. So I will call them The Bandits. They were medium sized long haired dogs one more tan, one more black. One was shy and the other wasn't. I spent some time with them and loved on them.
Then I made my way to the real life room...where there are mainly puppies...but I saw these babies and just petted and loved on them and talked to them:
Serenity...Tobasco...Sunshine...Mo...Gracey Renea
Ferb
Cabo
Overall, another great day at the shelter!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment