Our Family

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Goodbye 29

Since turning 30 is just around the corner I was thinking about all I have accomplished in my first 30 years. There are many things that I could forget and sweep under the rug...but there are also a lot of things I am really proud that I either accomplished or just got lucky and got to do...Here is the list I came up with:

Went to Aruba, Jamacia, and Mexico a few times
Went on 2 cruises
Graduated High School
Graduated College
Lived in a house on my own
Made Some Great Friends & Lost a few along the way
Bought a dog
Rescued a dog
Got a full time job
Vacationed with Just my Dad and Billy
Met a Great Guy
Became a Regular Volunteer @ a local shelter
Saw my BFF fall in love & get married
Got Engaged
And finally learned so much about who I was, who I am and who I want to be!

I'm sure I missed a lot of great things...but Guess I am ready for the next 30!!!!


No comments: