Our Family

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fun Filled Friday

Fridays are typically my sleep in, clean the house, spend the day with the pups, wait for James to come home days. This Friday was quite busy!!!!

I didn't get to go back to sleep when James left so 8am I finally climbed out a bed reluctantly. Headed to Krogers & Costco and back home to organize the food for my Fundraiser Party. I started working on the dessert and trying to keep the house in decent shape.

Meanwhile these wonderful tickets arrived!!!! :-)

Then I decided the pups needed a little treat and
I took them to the river for some great play time.




On our way home from that Nana aka Mom called and said why don't you bring the pups for a swim...so to the house for a regrouping we went and then off to Nana's.

After some visiting and swimming we were getting ready to head back...but Larry insisted that we stay and called James and insisted that he come for a drink.

A drink turned into drinks...which turned into dinner with more drinks...which lead to a stop at The Local Taco for Margaritas...which all lead to the four of us...four legged friends included having a sleep over at Nana's.

A Very Fun Day and A Very Fun Night!!!!

No comments: