Our Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Counting Down 10-9-8


I can't believe that Summer is really here and that CMA Fest is just around the corner! I can't wait to sweat my butt off and hear some great music!!!!

This year is gonna be fun but different. We have James' parents Mark and Mary coming in from CA and staying with us and they have 4 day passes. Then I have Anthony coming in from Ohio and he is bring Jake & Abby and Dianne!!!! I wish they were staying a bit longer cause I know I wont get too much time with them with all the craziness. Anthony has the pass to go to all of the day shows and then 2 of the night shows. Those 2 nights that he has a pass so does my Dad :-) And then the other 2 nights Mom and Larry have a night pass.

It will be crazy and hot and exhausting...but oh so much fun...Can't Wait!!!!!

No comments: