Our Family

Friday, May 6, 2011

All By Myself


This weekend I will be all by myself...that is all by myself with Cagney, Lacey, Billy and Bailey!!!!
Wednesday I took James to the airport afterwork...he is headed home for a long weekend in California. His step dad is having a big 50th Birthday Bash.
So Wednesday night it was The 3Bs!!!!
And my NEW CAMERA...couldn't have arrived at a better time. I am so anxious to learn all about it!!! Here are my first picts with it!!!!














Then Thursday after work I headed home to get some cleaning done and pack my pups up...we headed to Mom's...let's just say I am much more in control and comfortable with all 4 dogs when there are fewer humans!!! But we survived...and got up early and I took Mom and Larry to the airport for their trip bright and early Friday morning.

So til Sunday its me and 4 four legged babies!!!!

No comments: