Our Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fly Fly Fly Away!

So for the past few mornings there have been these horrible noises coming from our attic. Due to our past experience I assumed we had squirrels up there :-( Not excited about dealing with that at all...and knowing that James' parents were coming to visit soon...we would definitely need to get this handled.

Anyway, Monday I went up there quickly and quietly to grab a hat for the lake and out of nowhere two birds came flying at my head! Yes I screamed! And No James didn't come check on me. LOL

So....BIRDS not Squirrels.

We contemplated on a solution and so on...but no action had been taken yet. Then last night while we were tending to the garden I looked up and saw this:


This morning NO 5am BIRDS!!!!

Guess they saw their friend and learned quickly!

No comments: