Our Family

Friday, June 3, 2011

A Great Experience!

Back in March I received an email from a facebook friend I had never actually met. She was nominating my precious Billy for Tennessee's Next Top Dog. This was a fundraiser competition raising money for her Foundation that was started with her chocolate lab. I immediately was excited that she thought of Billy and definitely happy to be able to raise money for a cause I definitely believe in...The Brown Dog Foundation!

Now, after many weeks of writing up letters, stuffing envelopes, creating prompts to donate on facebook and writing many thank yous, I am just as excited as I was on day one about supporting BDF.

Billy and I have been doing great and have stepped into 1st place for the dog section. We would of course really like to win tomorrow, but most of all I am just so happy to have had this experience. I have never been apart of a big fundraiser project and I have never campaigned like this before. It has really been fun and something that I have enjoyed.

Here are the fun post cards I have made to campaign and posted on facebook...I love making these!!!! Hope everyone else liked them too!











Win or Lose Tomorrow...We are very happy to been a part of The Top Dog Race!!!!

No comments: