Our Family

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tulips Are A Girl's Next Best Friend




Until this past Monday I had never been given tulips before...and I love them! They are so beautiful!!! In the processes of admiring their beauty I found my Macro setting on my camera. I took a Photography class a few years back and we talked about this setting, but I never could quite master it. I must have been taking pictures of the wrong items, in the wrong light because I just love how some of these turned out!!!! What do you think?



3 comments:

Susan said...

Your pics are priceless! Makes me want to go how to learn "my big camera"......all those settings are definately worth experimenting with! Good Job!!

Anonymous said...

I thougt the dog was the girl's best friend! Hurrah! Miss Susan set me up so I can respond...., I am excited! Love You Beth...Dad

Bethany said...

Lol! Glad you got help with how to post. Just to clarify:
Diamonds are a girls best friend
Tulips are a girls next best friend
But dogs...dogs are what makes our lives complete!!!