Our Family

Friday, March 26, 2010

Having A Girl Dog Is A Little Different


So, there are a ton of fun things you can buy for your dogs these days. Billy has definitely seen his fair share...from baby pools to life jackets...pool toys to pool rafts and everything in between. Needless to say Billy is spoiled :-) Well spoiling two with love is easy...but spoiling two with toys and accessories is a little more difficult. So we have turned on the practical switch...However...this is pretty ridiculous!!!!

The other night I made a dreaded trip to Petsmart specifically for Miss Bailey...for period panties!!!! Yes I made the purchase. You would be surprised at all the options I had. Unfortunately she needed a Small and a half :-) which of course doesn't exist so we went for the Mediums. We are just being preventative right now but I know one day she will have to actually wear them and guess what...She HATES them!!!! I didn't get a good shot of her because she hates them so much and Billy of course just laughed at her ;-)

No comments: