Our Family

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Play Time!!!














Bailey's Nana bought her a special toy for just her when she first arrived. There is very little time in which Bailey gets to play with a toy alone...with Bill around it just ends up being stolen. But we had the perfect opportunity the other night. Here are a few picts of Bailey enjoying her toy...what was so funny is while I'm taking all these picts of Bailey, Bill was in the bedroom chillin on the bed and started barking.



Finally, I figure it out that he can here the camera and wants to be in a photo shoot too...then every time I took his picture...he looked away :-)
Classic only child syndrome!












When Billy and Bailey decide it is play time they are more than ready to go crazy. They absolutely love making lots of noise and running around like crazy.

No comments: