Our Family

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Teddy's Wagon

A few weeks ago I signed up to get trained so I could participate in Teddy's Wagon events. Today I got to actually participate and I was thrilled!!!! I started off the morning...early 8am at the shelter. Nick...the head guy and I loaded the RV with supplies and the 5 dogs and 2 cats. I had loaded once so I kind of knew the drill...but not enough to not need some help. After we were good to go we headed to Wedgewood to set up at the 5/3 Bank. 

A few other volunteers joined us and we got out there and tried to draw in some visitors. 

Here are some pictures of our day!!!!


Mitch and Cassidy

Bud

Chester checking Cassidy out

Bud enjoying his day out of the shelter

Bud :-)

Hanging out...it was a beautiful day

Sweet Neopoleon....his brother got adopted the day before

Larry....he was the youngest pup we had and he was so cute and feisty. 

Cassidy

This was my buddy for the day...Chester

The kitties


No comments: