Well, I got super lucky today and scored my Friday off...thanks to my co-worker Liz :-)
This meant not only did I get all my laundry done...(I'm pretty sure every piece of clothing was clean and nothing was put up)...it took me forever!!!!
But, the best thing about it was I got to go to the shelter on a FRIDAY!!!! Today was a good day too...because at first I wasn't sure if I was going to go since it was so over cast...but it made for much better temperatures for myself and the pups! :-)
Here is who I got to love on today:
Shelby...who is a boy and his ears are just adorable. He is a really cool looking dog. I enjoyed my time with him today.
Brownie had such a sweet face and cute smile.
Martha had just made it out to the viewing floor and was so excited and all ready to go. She was really cute.
This is Bonnie who I met today and I just loved her face. She gave me this very look
all morning long. She was so sweet and I loved getting love from her and looking at
her sweet little head.
Goldie...love her. I love visiting her at the shelter and I am super surprised she is still there.
I think she would make an awesome small dog for someone.
This is Hoss. I didn't walk Hoss. But, I got to spend some time with him in the front room.
I got to visit with him on Wednesday too. He is so adorable I know he will go home soon!
This is Iggy who I have walked before and has been at the shelter for awhile.
He is a little bit of a leash bitter and a little crazy when you first get him out,
but once you get to lovin on him, he is great!
Sweet Sammy. I hate that she is still here I hope that the perfect adopters
come along for her very soon.
These are the other babies that I loved walking and loving on that I don't have pictures for :-(
Gracie
Bear
Bouncer
Aubry







No comments:
Post a Comment