Our Family

Saturday, June 9, 2012

DAY 2 A LITTLE OF THIS A LITTLE OF THAT

The boys had a rough rough rough night out and slept at our house and they were moving more than SLOW so the day was a little different. They finally got ready to get back down to the stages for

THE OAK RIDGE BOYS
THOMAS RHETT
JO DEE MESSINA

Then we decided to take a break and have some lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. Mom joined us and the guys were so pitiful that she told them to go home and she would stay with me. So after lunch Mom and I headed down to the stages to see

DAVID NAIL

Then we headed to the fun zone to see the Air Dogs and I was so excited and they were awesome!!!!!


Then we headed back to the stages to catch the last act, who is always so awesome!!!!
SAWYER BROWN



After all the day fun...we got ready and James and I headed back to Mom's for a dinner night out with Larry, Mom, Anthony, Todd, Callie and Billy. We had mexican and margaritas and it was so much fun!!!!

No comments: