Our Family

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Great Day At The Shelter

Today was so so beautiful!!!! Today I got to spend some really good time with some really great dogs!!!!

Today I spent time with:

Carlin

Deuce

Layla: She is becoming one of my favorites. She is a beautiful brindle and gets really excited when you first let her out...but she is one of the best hill side cuddlers there is. She will just sit with me and lean into me and love on me. I can't believe no one has taken her home yet. She is one of the ones remaining that has been here since before me :-( I love you Layla!!!

Lots of new faces today...and that means turn over!!!!

Not pictured:  Bordeaux, Scout, Casey, Short Stuff, Ruby, Pheonix and Rome who was a pup

Before I left for the day I stopped by the front room where my good friend Harpeth was being showcased. I loved on him for a bit. We did hugs and hand shakes. I told him his forever family would be there soon and I sure hope I am right!!!!

How can you resist this face!?!?!?!

No comments: