I had another great day at the shelter. This Friday there were a lot of new dogs. I didn't walk some of the new ones but it is great to see that the turn over rate is pretty good there. Some of the ones that I love I want them to find their furever home so bad...so I am very hopeful for them and always try to showcase them well if there are possible adopters on the property.
Friday the 17th I played with these babies:
Coco
Layla
Maggie
Marcus
Mickey
Taylor
Not Pictured: Susie, Charlie, Sugar, Bordeaux, Ruby
Bordeaux is this huge white and tan Lab who is 7 and is so awesome. He is gentle and loves to go outside and holds it til you take him out so every time you take him he does his business...even if I take him twice during my 2 hour stay. I can't believe he is at the shelter. I really hope his age doesn't hurt him in finding his forever home. I wish I had a picture of him...he is awesome! Good Luck Bordeaux!
Still not old enough for trips outside are Carlin and Joleen who I played with in their kennels today.






No comments:
Post a Comment