Our Family

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hop Hop Hop

Wednesday night I let the pups outside one last time for bed. They weren't really interested in coming back inside so I gave them a little extra time. When I went to get them for the last time, Bailey came running in and Billy was taking his time just hanging out. That's when I noticed the two glowing eyes about 2 ft behind him. I quickly managed to get him in...and called James for assistance.

I was pretty sure it was a rabbit but wasn't sure. It was really hard to see and we did everything to spoke it but it just wouldn't budge. I managed to get a picture in the dark to determine that it was a rabbit.

I was convinced that the bunny was injured and that's why it wasn't moving.

All night I was upset about the hurt bunny thinking of it just sitting there suffering with half eaten off legs and everything. The next morning I was prepared to take the dogs out the front...certain that the dead bunny would be in the back yard.

The next morning it was gone!!!! Guess that hurt bunny wasn't so hurt after all :-)

No comments: