
I'm not a big shopper really...I hate the mall...yes hate it!!! I prefer to shop online or in the exterior stores...TJ Maxx, Target, Ross, Marshalls, Old Navy...ya know. But one of my most favorite purchases are things for my dogs. Fun purchases and necessary purchases...anything but food or meds. Treats are fun, but food and meds are costly and no fun.
The other day I bought them a double leash where they can walk together and I LOVE IT!!! They are doing great on it and I am so happy with how well they have adjusted to it. For them its like nothing has even changed. Its a tad challenging when one is doing their business and making sure the other one doesn't pull them during the process, but it is definitely a lot easier than before.
If you have 2 dogs I recommend this and especially if they are bigger dogs...GREAT Purchase!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment