Our Family

Friday, January 7, 2011

I Survived....Oh Yeah & I Can See!!!!

So...yesterday went as well as could be expected! I got to the doctor bright and early and was back home by about 10:30. The nice thing was it was very easy for me to sleep through the rest of the day. I didn't really get out of bed until 3:30pm. Good rest for my mind, body and eyes. The experience was great...the actual process was a bit uncomfortable due to the pressure and awkwardness of my eyes being held open, but it really was painless. And immediately I could see better...by the time I got home it was almost perfect!

It was a great experience and I can't wait to see how my eyes continue to improve!

This is what James got to come home to :-)

And what I get to wear to bed for the next 7 nights!

Thank you Dr. Horn! I can see!!!!

No comments: