Our Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Months Til Spring!

Usually the cold weather and no sunshine really starts bothering me in November just that change of everything just really brings me down and makes me miss Summer. Well Fall 2010 had so much going on with moving and holidays that thankfully I didn't really have time to even let it bother me.
However...
Now I am dying for Spring to get here. We have had so much cold, cold weather and so much snow that I am beginning to HATE snow. Usually one good snow fall is all we get and that is plenty for me...we have already had a handful of snowy days and to me that is way more than enough for me.
So I have officially started the count down to the first day of Spring...even though that doesn't guarantee me the warm weather it does give me something to look forward to. And I know exactly what I am going to do that first day of warm weather!!!!!
Take my sweet babies to THE RIVER!!!!!
We live like 2 minutes from the river now and we are definitely going to take advantage of it!!!!

The River with PawPaw June 2010

No comments: