Just wanted to write a short spot in memory of my sweet Grandmother, Helen Elizabeth Braswell. We all called her Mama Helen. Today is her Birthday and I was just remember some good times I had with her. It will be very different over the holidays without her.
In addition, on her special day I am really thinking about her husband Bobby Gene aka Dada Gene. He was so incredibly sweet to her over the years, especially the last few. Always making sure she had what she needed and didn't have anything she shouldn't. I find my thoughts are revolving around him more and more. His world is completely different without her here and I know that he misses her and each day is so long and so empty. I love them both so dearly.





Mama Helen we miss you!
Dada Gene we are always thinking of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment