Our Family

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Few and Far Between

My entries have become fewer and farther between...we have been busy busy...but not with anything really worth mentioning or good pictures to show. Work, cleaning, sleeping, work...ya know. But, the holidays are quickly approaching so there will be lots of things to post really soon...if I can keep up ;-)

I can't believe we are already half way through November and that Thanksgiving is next week! I absolutely love Thanksgiving. I can't say its my favorite holiday because warmer weather always wins me over, but I do love, love, love it! I think what I love most is that the importance for family to gather is extremely strong but there are no gifts! That's right I love no gifts! Gifts can over take the enjoyment of Christmas...so Thanksgiving you win!

Oh and by the way OMG I am so happy tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!

No comments: