Our Family

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swimming is our most Favoritist!!!!

Every chance we get the babies and I like to head to the pool. It is so nice because they have so much fun, use up so much energy and then we go home and all take a nap. It is so wonderful...and the nap part is amazing to me some days. Its so nice to put them in their beds in the middle of the day and them say ok Mommy we will be quiet and good. :-)

The Pool has really become an adventure with both dogs this summer. I was definitely worried about how Bailey would adjust, but I actually think she likes swimming better than Billy. Billy really likes the river because he can walk all around in shallow water and hunt...but the pool is definitely a favorite of Bailey's. This trip I got some pretty good pictures...ENJOY!!!!


















No comments: