Our Family

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Here!!!! And Nashville Is Ready!!!!


Nashville is going to be so busy this week. Lots of stuff has already started but the festival really gets kicked off with The CMT Awards Show tonight. Then Thursday morning the non-stop music begins. I am so excited to have 4 day passes once again. Last year we had a family reunion the same weekend so I bought single night tickets and only went to day time stuff on Sunday. 2008 was so much fun attending the festival 100% so that's what I am going for this year. My cousin Anthony is coming into town and will be attending 3 of the 4 nights and my Dad will get to go Friday night. It should be tons of fun. It is unbelievable the amount of acts you get to see. It is so worth every penny...I highly recommend going if you have never been.



Here is a list just to name a few ;-)

Night Time Artists:
CMA Fest 2009

The first night of the festival I was able to take my Dad and we had a good time. We had a bite to eat at Joe's Crab Shack before walking over to LP Field. It was nice to share the experience with him however, we had some bad luck.
The weather that night was HORRIBLE!!! And after Reba performed and Brooks & Dunn got 2 songs off we were all escorted out of the stadium due to severe thunderstorms and tornados.
The show started again after 1am but unfortunately we had called it quits and were home safe and sound. Overall, it was still a great night maybe we will have better luck this year!





Friday night after an all day Family Day reunion Anthony and I headed out to LP Field for the show. It was a little different this year without the motorcycle and the long day of music prior to the nightly show, but we got to see some great performances!!!!







Sunday we took the kids to see some of the artists at Riverfront



Sunday night the last night us girls decided to get General Admission tickets and enjoy the close out of the festival. It was a great night out and a great line up!












CMA Fest 2008





No comments: