Our Family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

She's All Legs!!!!


So this past weekend was absolutely beautiful!!! On Friday I had the opportunity to take the dogs over to Mom's aka Nana's house. We have been waiting for a day to do that for weeks. They got to run around the yard and play however they wanted and it was really great.

Bailey is definitely not as photogenic and Bill and it kind of makes me crazy, I want to have good pictures of her just like i do of Bill. She definitely needs some training, but I got a few while we were outside. You can see how tall she is getting...she still is way under weight, but her legs are as long as Billy's!








Its hard to keep her nose off the ground...she is a hunter!!!

Not understanding why no one will let her in the house




Butt Shot...but you can kind of see the legs!


Bailey figured out how to take advantage of being skinny minny!!!!





One of Billy's favorite things is car rides...Bailey is adapting but its definitely not her favorite thing. Sometimes she is good and stays in the back with Bill and sometimes she is just no good. I need to get her a seat beat like Bill's and maybe that will keep her put. However, Billy might run her over going from window to window. For being as small as she is, she definitely knows how to push him around a bit too though.



She sure knows how to push her way in there!


Billy is trying to ignore the fact that she made it to the front...and Bailey's thinking you are gonna make me pay for this later...aren't you?


They totally crashed when we got home.





Bailey absolutely loves to lay all over Billy and cuddle. He acts like she disturbs him, but secretly I think he loves cuddling too. But I think he definitely misses his one-on-one time with his Mommy, Nana and PawPaw!





These aren't great videos but I thought I'd share...idk what happened to the sound??



No comments: