
Last night was so much fun. It wasn't your typical Halloween night,
but I really enjoyed it and I got to do something I really wanted to do.
I had told James that I really wanted to go walking through the Belmont neighborhood while all the trick or treaters were out.
When I lived over in that area I remember every year
how great so many of the houses where decorated
and I thought it would be so cool to be a kid in that neighborhood.
So last night James and I planned to go down there and decided that we would take Billy since he would be easier to function with.
While I was getting ready James found a costume for Sweet Bill. :-)



Billy loves pretending to be an only child again :-)

Poor Bailey got left at home...this is her pout face!

No comments:
Post a Comment