Our Family

Monday, July 18, 2011

29!!!! :-/

I can't believe I am in my last year of my 20's. Its a really strange concept to me...but I guess its good I am not quite 30 yet. This year my Birthday fell on a Sunday and we had family in all weekend...which was great...but for Sunday I wanted a pretty chill day with my babies and man.
We got to sleep in :-) and then headed to breakfast at Cracker Barrell. Ran a few errands and by Mom's house for some nice gifts :-) and then got back to the house early afternoon and just stayed in. We went on a walk which was one of my wishes and had an amazing dinner prepared by James...my other wish. It was a really nice day and I really enjoyed it!!! The dinner was the best ever!!!!




Sweet babies couldn't keep an eye off their Daddy in the kitchen.















Thank you for a great Birthday!

No comments: