Our Family

Sunday, December 12, 2010

1 Year Anniversary...Date Night :-)

First of all, the day started off great because we got our NEW KING BED!!!! :-)
Then on to the good stuff:
In some ways it feels like it was yesterday and in some ways it feels like I have know him for forever, but James and I got to celebrate our 1 Year Anniversary the other night! It was so wonderful getting to go on a real weekend date and it was very special.
We got all dressed up and went downtown to The Hermitage Hotel where I have always wanted to go, for dinner. We had great drinks and appetizers in The Oak Bar and then headed to their restaurant Capitol Grille. It was a really relaxing, fun date night.


We made a stop at Hollywood Disco

Then it was home & our sweet babies greeted us so wonderfully!

Happy 1 Year! I Love You!

No comments: