So...Bails did GREAT!!!! She had a good time. She was a little timid and shy at first but played well with others and chased really well. She will definitely get to go back! Billy on the other hand...did terrible and had to be leashed and just watch Bails play because he wouldn't quit humping...poor Bill. Maybe one day he will learn!
Our Family
Saturday, September 18, 2010
To The Dog Park We Go!
Friday when I got off work I went home and relaxed a bit with the babies til James got off work...he worked a day shift yay!!!! And when he got home he suggested we treat the babies to a DOG PARK visit!!!! Bailey had never been and Billy hadn't been in over a year. I had stopped taking Billy because he either humped dogs all the time or would get a stick and be the typical "only child" dog. So I was very anxious to see how Bailey would do and how Billy would do after an absence plus now having sister with him. I had really thought that I wanted to take them when it would be slow there and maybe they would chase each other and have a good ol time. But, being Friday it was packed!!!! I didn't get very good pictures but I will share them any way.
Waiting for Daddy to get out of the Bank...their little tales went crazy when they saw him
So interested in smells
She was a little scared
Bill trying to make friends
Bailey making friends
.JPG)
.JPG)

Daddy and Bails :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment