Our Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Weekend!!!!

Sweet Bailey...she is getting a little better at learning how to take better pictures!





She loves to chew on anything she finds outside



She's finally looking like a big girl


My sweet babies taking a nap together





Love my Bill!


Bailey hasn't really shown to be a fan of water via the pool or the river. I am still hopeful though. This past Sunday was incredibly hot so I was really hoping that the baby pool might be a good crossover tool to get her interested. Well...it worked!!! She was a little timid at first and would just try and reach her toys without getting in...then she was totally into it and loved it!!! Here are a few pictures and 2 cute videos.










My babies having way too much fun (sorry for the bad filming skills)




Bailey eating the water just like Brother Bill





This video I just had to include. The filming isn't great either but it made me laugh so hard. I opened the door to let the dogs go out and they went berserk!!!!
Take a look:


No comments: